New York Timber Frame Builders
From the Big Apple and the scenic Hudson Valley to the Adirondacks and Catskill Mountains, to the popular Long Island shoreline, New York has a dizzying array of riches and something for every taste and lifestyle. If you’re looking at year-round residences or seasonal timber frame homes, New York residents should consider the merits of building their own custom home.
You may think you can’t afford it, but at Hamill Creek, we offer various options, including small to large timber frame house plans, hybrid timber homes and affordable timber frame home kits. New York landowners can save money by designing an energy efficient, long-lasting home—and we’re here to help!
What Are the Benefits of Timber Frame Construction?
There are many advantages of timber frame houses. New York homeowners can enjoy living in a beautiful home that’s energy efficient, durable, long-lasting and comfortable, with exceptional curb appeal and a high resale value.
The Different Regions of New York State
While considering custom home builders, New York landowners must also decide on a location. Where are the best places in the state for timber frame homes? New York offers many possibilities, depending on your family’s requirements and preferences. Apart from New York City, where you can enjoy the very best of everything, other New York regions include:
- Chautauqua-Allegheny – With mountains, lakes and vineyards, there are many dramatic backdrops for your new home. This southwest region includes Lake Erie and Allegheny state parks as well as Chautauqua Lake.
- Capital – Saratoga – From the state capital of Albany to its artsy suburb of Troy, to the Saratoga Race Course and Performing Arts Center, this area has a lot to offer.
- Hudson Valley – World renowned for its breathtaking scenery, cultural treasures, historic mansions and culinary delights, this region provides an exquisite setting for a residence or vacation home that’s a few hours from New York City.
- Central New York – Picturesque farmlands and rolling hillsides makes this area special. Cities and towns include Syracuse, Oswego, Little Falls, Ithaca and the village of Cooperstown.
- Long Island – With its famous beaches, harborside villages and the upscale Hamptons, farmlands and vineyards, bustling suburbs and Montauk Point State Park, there’s a lot going on and many great timber home locations.
Wherever you choose to build your primary residence or vacation getaway, Hamill Creek knows New York State and how to take full advantage of the natural surroundings to build a timber frame home that’s beautiful and energy efficient.
Timber Frame Homes, New York—Options, Styles and Pricing
When you partner with Hamill Creek, you’ll be presented with many options for your new timber home. If you already have a design in mind, we can work with your architect. We also have expert designers and engineers in-house who can collaborate with you to create the perfect home that fits your expectations and your budget.
Our timber frame floor plans can provide considerable savings, and you can choose from simple cabins to mid-sized houses to large homes and lodges. Timber frame kits and packages are another cost-saving option. We offer everything from decorative exterior braces and outdoor gazebos to a complete timber frame home structure.
Timber frame kits and packages range in cost from $40 per square foot for a basic timber frame kit to $500 per square foot for a complete timber frame home that’s ready to move into.
Many considerations affect the cost of a timber frame home—and we can help you make those many important decisions.
Hamill Creek – Expert Timber Frame Builders, New York
As premiere timber frame home builders, Hamill Creek has more than three decades of expertise in designing and building beautiful timber frame homes. Contact us today and we’ll help you make your dream home a reality!