The design of this home was inspired by the concepts of the ‘Not So Big House’: quality of space over quantity, build better not bigger & build to suit the way you live. The rooms of the main floor flow into each other while including spaces for specific use and personal comfort. The kitchen and master bedroom both have window seats, while the 2nd floor loft has a balcony seat overlooking the living room below. There is an ‘away room’, and a music alcove on the 1st floor to accommodate personal time, space & interests. The covered deck and a loft area on the 2nd floor provide more intimate sitting areas. Every square foot of this home is fill with quality and expression of personality.
Home Plan Details
Main Floor:1858 SQ.FT
2nd Floor:808 SQ.FT
Covered Deck:168 SQ.FT
Garage:576 SQ FT
- Attached 2 car garage has access through the mud room
- Cathedral ceiling above living room
- Hammerbeam timber entry porch
- Loft area has views over living room
- Media room / 'away room'
- Spacious master suite has a large full bathroom, walk-in closet, and window seat
- Spacious open plan kitchen with breakfast area & large window seat